Monday 6 February 2012

Different fonts for my magazine & planning.


Relating back to my target audience, I thought because my target audience is age 14-26. There use language such as ‘slang’ therefore I wanted to create a magazine title which they would understand better. ‘MUSIC4LIF3’
The black looks very formal, but looks really nice as well. Although its just plain and normal the moment. Most mastheads on other magazine has designs on them.


I blured this example, however it didnt look like it went very well. I'm going to use this in my first draft and work on what needs improving from there.

Thought this writing was ‘cool’ however it does look a bit childish and unprofessional. However love the colour purple.
Connationtions of the colour PURPLE: (All underlined ones are the ones relevant)

  • Independence
  • intuition
  • intellectual
  • spiritual
  • creativity
  • mysterious
  • transformation
  • wisdom
  • enlightenment
  • royalty
  • nobility
  • ceremony
  • richness
  • power
  • sensitivity
  • passion
  • love
  • dignity
  • wit
  • keen observation
  • super sensitivity
  • vanity
  • moodiness

No comments:

Post a Comment