Monday 6 February 2012

Front cover drafts

Relating back to my target audience, I thought because my target audience is age 14-26. There use language such as ‘slang’ therefore I wanted to create a magazine title which they would understand better. ‘MUSIC4LIF3’




This is basically my offical draft. This will be the layout and colours used on my final piece, all I need to do now is edit my final photograph and fit the picture into my front cover! The red and black make it look alot more professional, rather then doing loads of different colours, making it look abit childish.
I really love this magazine cover! I love the fact it's overcrowding and filled with loads of information. I think this really helps when people want to buy it because it seems like your getting your money's worth.



Feedback


* Do photo-shop again a bit better
* Place image more in the middle
* Cut down headings to shorter words
* 'free posters' above the mast head
* Put date and price on bar code
*  write PETE across The image
* Underneath write 'how did he do it?'
* Above 'Pete number 1 again'
* Get rid of the top tops to stay fit
* Keep the red and black
* Change headline font
* two photographs near masthead

No comments:

Post a Comment